BA in Applied Psychology
The BA in Applied Psychology program provides training in business principles, along with courses on social psychology, personality studies and industrial psychology. This degree is designed for those pursing careers in leadership and management, career development, employee relations, training, coaching, worker productivity, and human services.
- Earn your degree from a respected, non-profit college, with a 100-year track record of quality in adult education
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to complete your degree quickly
- Online or on-campus—learn with other adult students who, like you, bring experience and knowledge to the classroom
- Learn from Loyola professors at the top of their fields
For more information on the BA in Applied Psychology degree program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Communication
- Corporate and Organizational Communication
- Criminal Justice
- Paralegal Studies
- Pastoral Leadership
- Public Relations in a Digital World
- Social Services and Nonprofit Management